It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honor, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it:
Now here are 10 honest things about myself:
1. I am a proud chocolate-a-holic (it's the white that do me in)
2. My boyfriend is my best friend.
3. For someone who loves everything to be in order, loves organizing things, I can be rather messy sometimes
4. I have been reading ever since even before I could read, that is what people knew about me in school, I could always be seen with a book.
5. Make me tell what a some kind of kitchen utensil is called and I will not know, ask me to tell you some historical, geographical, or political facts and I will do better.
6. I do fancy Richard Armitage, schhh!
7. I wish I had been born in another century, but before the end of the 13th century. Sure now I could not live without a toothbrush and clean underwear but the dresses were so pretty!
8. I love history, mythology and castles.
9. I love writing, even if I do not have much times these days. I guess the only person to ever read my novels will be me since I am to scared to let other read them.
10. I am good at mimicking dialects and accents, and languages too.
From Carol @ Carol's Notebook
“Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.”
Thank you all for these lovely awards :D They always makes me feel special and you're all such wonderful bloggers.
And here is an award to new bloggers I have met :)
Carol @ Carol's Notebook
So go and visit all these great bloggers :D