#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and That’s What I’m Talking About.
Sun 1 h walk
Mon 1 h walk
Tue 16 km bike, 30 min walk
Wed 1 h walk
Thu 1 h walk, 4 km bike
Fri 1 h walk
Sat 1 h walk
1. Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn
I tried it, but I failed to connect. All I remember is that she got shoes for free and have a big butt. Oh and that ravenblue hair.
2 The Broken Eye by Brent Weeks
I tried, and tried, but after 150 pages when I still had SO much left I gave up.
I only read book 2 it a year ago, but remembered nothing.
I was bored.
3. Summer at Tiffany's by Karen Swan
Bored from word one
4. The Broken Angel by SW Vaughn
5. The devil's nebula by Anna Hackett
6. Marcus by Anna Hackett
7. Texas Secrets by Jean Bashear
Meh, I gave up