Friday 29 May 2020

Short Movie Reviews: Another Avengers movie

After the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War (2018), the universe is in ruins. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers assemble once more in order to reverse Thanos' actions and restore balance to the universe.

Directors: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Writers: Christopher Markus (screenplay by), Stephen McFeely (screenplay by) | 
Stars: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo 

3h 1min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi 

By now all know that some of our heroes died. One death, could not have cared less. Another, you mofos! WHY!?

It was too long, too long winded too, too repetitive.

Hawkguy is still boring as dirt.
Why did Cap cut his beard, he was finally interesting!

Thor is the greatest! I love Stark.

Sadly others were dead so not around, hmmm.

Also Cap Marvel is so powerful that it is stupid. She could have ended this ages ago, I kind of hate her now. Ugh, worst character ever.

Recommend
I mean I had to watch, but rec, eh, only if you have watched the others



18 comments:

  1. I totally agree on Captain Marvel. She wasn't as developed as the other characters, so it was kind of a disappointment to have her be this powerful force in this culmination movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of superhero movies but I've watched most of them and enjoyed a few.

    The Avenger movies are SO big that it's all just a blur to me. Enjoyable, I guess, but I don't really care about anyone.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw this one and liked it. But yes, I would watch in order. I just watched Black Panther too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was over the MCU thing a long time ago. After a while the movies all started bleeding together and it was getting harder and harder to stay interested. I still haven't caught up with all the movies, and even though they're all on Disney+ I haven't been really motivated to watch. Plus, as you said, the long-windedness is tiring. I'd rather be reading!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to watch cos omg blockbuster, but meh on most

      Delete
  5. I haven't watched the movies since the first round of them with Thor, Cap, Iron Man and Avengers. Dead heroes uh oh. Maybe I'll catch up one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only watched a couple of these movies and it was years ago. Someday, maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get back to working my way through the Marvel movies. I forget where I left off. I think one of the Thor movies. Ragnerock maybe? I'll have to watch this one too. Like Cap Marvel in the first movie, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH that one was fun! Hulk and Thor equals awesome

      Delete
  8. Meh. I may never catch up. LOL I'll only watch the movies of heroes I like

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...dead to me! You are dead to me! *sticks out tongue*

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP