Tuesday 28 June 2022

Tmst

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





6/28/2022 Which books are you looking forward to reading this Summer? (July-August)



Summer thunderstorm. I hate writing on my phone.  Also....summer? No idea what is coming out



As for reading, well whatever falls in my way :) no bigger plans than that







Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




14 comments:

  1. Leopard's Scar by Christine Feehan is the only book I know that's coming out later this year but it's not until November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so bad cos so many come out on hb and then I wait a year to read it

      Delete
  2. Sometimes no plan at all is the best reading plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer thunderstorms unless the electricity goes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm basically reading review books this summer, lol. You have the power go out? I hate having to blog on my phone, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, we had power, but not gonna plug in my laptop in a thunderstorm

      Delete
  5. LOL that sounds very similar to my reading plans for the summer. I will read but I have no idea what I'll read !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep it open in the summer too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many to name! I guess on the top of my list is Upgrade by Blake Crouch, the new T. Kingfisher, and also Black Mouth by Ronald Malfi!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP