Saturday 2 December 2023

Best of November

 





Here are our bests of November! 


Best Movie of the Month:

Blodeuedd - Nada this month. 
"Movie? Nah, nothing stood out."



Carole - Napoleon (2023)
"This was captivating and has me itching to re-watch."








Best Book of the Month:

"This was simply delightful."




"Best book because it had meaning."







Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - Solar Opposites 
"New season on Disney. I had to watch it."






"This show never gets old. Loving the new season!"







Best Cover of the Month:

Carole's pick - "Tough choice this month. But this one resonates with me."





Blodeuedd's pick - "This can have best cover too. You can see more in the print cover."








Honorable Mention:

Carole wanted to give a special nod to this book....You Can Thank Me Later by Kelly Harms

"This is my 4th time listening to this little novella. It is the perfect Turkey Day book. I love it so much but I felt bad giving it best of the month...again...since it is a re-read and I had some other great books in November."








11 comments:

  1. I think I've got that Shana Galen that Carole picked- so yay!

    Glad to see what you both loved this past month.

    Sophia Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is November done already? I did lots of re-reads. Best show for me was Dead Loch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched or read any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to listen to You Can Thank Me Later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard such great things about Napoleon. Probably won't make it out to theaters to watch it, waiting for streaming.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP