Wednesday 10 January 2024

Audio: Warden and the Assassin by Eve Langlais


Narrated by: Ada Sinclair


Series: The Grae Sisters, Book 1


Length: 6 hrs and 32 mins


Release date: 01-04-24


Publisher: Tantor Audio


Urban fantasy romance / to review





Three sisters with different powers. Enyo is the one that is a kick ass warrior. Or well assassin as the is running around killing people.




The world, well I want to know more. Like what is up with their mother? Who is their father? I guess I must wait for those answers as two more books are coming with her sisters.




In this one Enyo must protect Bane, a Warder of a mysterious door holding evil. And everything and everyone is after it, him and now her.




Lots of action, and she is one kick ass chick. And she also has the hots for him so we will get some of that action too. A good start, but yes I have questions.




Good narration. It is lots of action and she kept up with it. Good voices






I’m the sister you don’t want to meet in a dark alley.An assassin for hire, I’ve got skills other people don’t. Blame my magical heritage and a mother who gifted me a set of knives and my first revolver not long after my sixteenth birthday.When a magical object transports me to a perilous jungle as part of a job interview, I have to admit I’m intrigued. So what if my future-seeing sister told me to avoid the stranger offering me employment. She also told me we’d end up lovers.I can see why. The Warden—real name Bane—is all kinds of sexy and grumpy and massively cursed. He needs me to keep him alive during some kind of arcane event. If I do, then I get to choose a treasure. Oh, and save the world.Me, a hero? Guess we’ll see because I’m about to come face to face with more monsters than I knew existed. I’ll be tested. Seduced. And, according to my sister, will most likely die.The odds are against me, but now that I’ve met my match, I’m determined to win this fight - and his love.




14 comments:

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP