Wednesday 2 October 2024

Best of September

 



Here are our bests from September!!!! 


Best Book of the Month:

"Best book. Not a place I want to visit."






"So good. So sad. A must-read"



Best Movie of the Month:

Carole - Nadda again. Whoops. 




Blodeuedd - Barbie (2023)
"I finally watched it!"



Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - Rick and Morty & Emily in Paris

"Rick and Morty is always fun. Emily in Paris, well ditch that toxic Gabriel."









Carole - Tacoma FD
"Rewatching this gem now that it is on Netflix! Looks like there is a new season. Getting there but I am rewatching the other seasons because why not?"






Best Cover of the Month:

B's Favorite: Says a lot about the book




C's Favorite: So pretty






13 comments:

  1. I need to give Kelley Armstrong another chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is good, and lots of different books too

      Delete
  2. I also like watching Emily in Paris. It is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a list of books! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love that Kelley Armstrong series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited you dived into The Rockton series! I hope you can find the rest of the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went the way of going to the library and having them order it from another town...very far away

      Delete
  6. I'm back!!!! Loved Barbie movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard such great things about Kelly Armstrong. Definitely need to read her stuff soon!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP