Sunday, 4 October 2026

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins


Series: Hex Hall (#1)


Format: 323 pages, Paperback


Published: February 1, 2011 by Hyperion Book CH


YA paranormal/own





I have had this one forever. So finally I just went for it




Sophie is a half witch who gets sent to boarding school cos we cant let the normies know there are things that go bump in the night.




A hot guy. A coven of mean girl witches. A vampire bestie. Teachers who are strict, and not knowing of your own blood line.




There the usual teen drama. It was an amusing read





Three years ago, Sophie Mercer discovered that she was a witch. It’s gotten her into a few scrapes. Her non-gifted mother has been as supportive as possible, consulting Sophie’s estranged father—an elusive European warlock—only when necessary. But when Sophie attracts too much human attention for a prom-night spell gone horribly wrong, it’s her dad who decides her exile to Hex Hall, an isolated reform school for wayward Prodigium, a.k.a. witches, faeries, and shapeshifters.




By the end of her first day among fellow freak-teens, Sophie has quite a three powerful enemies who look like supermodels, a futile crush on a gorgeous warlock, a creepy tagalong ghost, and a new roommate who happens to be the most hated person and only vampire on campus. Worse, Sophie soon learns that a mysterious predator has been attacking students, and her only friend is the number-one suspect.




As a series of blood-curdling mysteries starts to converge, Sophie prepares for the biggest threat of an ancient secret society determined to destroy all Prodigium, especially her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am young Finnish woman lost in a world of books.

Publishers/authors:I am open for reviewing books so please contact me if you want your book reviewed.

Look at my review policy for more info
I review from most genres on this blog, and those genres are: fantasy, urban fantasy, YA, historical/+romance, contemporary romance and literary fiction, horror, thrillers. + some other genres read by my guest reviewers.

Disclaimer: Books reviewed on this site are my own, if not stated otherwise. Then they were sent for free by the author, publicist or a publisher. I do not get any compensation for my reviews. I do this all for fun.google-site-verification: googlec45f9c3acb51f8cd.html
Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP