Monday 23 August 2010

Review: For the love of Mollie - KT Grant

Yes, I read another e-book ;) The reason, well I wanted to see how the famous katiebabs wrote, I am a very curious woman. And this one was short, cos when it comes to e-books, short is good. For now.

Genre: Borderline erotic contemporary romance
Pages: 115
Published: August2010

Mollie McGree is on a mission to seduce her best friend, the sexy masseuse Juan-Carlos. But she wants to lose a few extra pounds first. She joins a gym run by self-made millionaire and personal trailer, Conner Bean. Conner thinks Mollie doesn't need to lose any weight, and is perfect the way she is. He plans to seduce the curvy Mollie by giving her his own special training sessions in passion and desire.

Soon Mollie is enjoying a no-holds-barred love affair with the vibrant and skilled Conner. But self-esteem issues on her part, as well as her unresolved feelings for Juan-Carlos, cause her to second guess Conner's motives. Conner will stop at nothing until he claims Mollie's heart for his own.

I like this one because of the story. Mollie is not some skinny little thing, but a real woman with curves and a few pounds too many. But Conner sees her and thinks she is gorgeous, cos like he says a few times. He is not into stick figures with fake boobs. He wants and needs real curves. He is in lust, but she is insecure cos of her weight, oh and not to mention that Conner is sex on a stick.

Mollie is sweet, sure she is insecure, but who could blame her, and then who wouldn't be confused when Mr Handsome is all over you. It's up to him to show her that she is one gorgeous woman. And I love him, aww, he loves her just like she is, now that made me melt, what a man. He is her total opposite, a gym owner, fit and sexy, and the first time he sees her she is in baggy old sweats but he doesn't care. And he does not give up either.

It was a short story but there was time for these two to meet, fall into bed, fall into bed some more, and deal with a bit of drama. Those happy endings are not always that easy and she has some issues to deal with, not to mention that she used to be in love with this other guy.

I liked that she wrote about a real woman who had low self esteem, and didn't think she was all that. It was truthful and the more fun when those wild sexy scenes came around. Some very passion filled scenes, that is not to be missed.

Blodeuedd's Cover Corner: Well I wish she had been more Mollie
Reason for reading: KT sent me this one.
Final thoughts: A hot little book.

Stay tuned cos KT will be coming over tomorrow and she will give away a e-copy of For the love of Mollie, so yay international.


16 comments:

  1. Great review honey!!!!! I have been itching to get my hands on this book to just see.... Humm!
    You know I will be back for more!!
    I hope you had a great weekend with bf!!!! Hugs to you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I know what you mean about e-books and that they have to be short for now. I cannot read thick e-books, too much sitting in one position. ;) lol.
    I love that the main character in this book is a real one with curves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cute enough. It's a shame I don't read ebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romances about real women instead of skeletons are definitely a plus.

    Great review Blodeuedd! Glad you enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cecile
    Thanks :D Oh I am sure you'll like it, and I did think of your tribe when someone called him sex on a stick, lol.
    We had a nice time, I hope you had a good time too.

    Nina
    Totally, I sit in front of the computer long enough as it is. I so need an e-reader.
    I know, I loved Mollie for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol
    Are you like me? Wanting an e-reader to make it easier?

    VFG
    No offence skeletons, but I sure like when people think outside the box, all women deserve love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're on the slippery slope with the ebooks now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love books that include REAL sized people in them. Sex on a stick..holy cow I need to read that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris
    I know, but I am pretty safe since my neck and back would murder me if I read any more.

    Staci
    It was so refreshing, and I loved loved how much he loved her :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a sexy, romantic read, very cool.;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This gem is capturing the hearts of good book lovers around the globe. I'm so happy for you.

    Best wishes, Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome review!! sounds like this book has a good message to women with low self esteem.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Irena
    It was :) and it left room for a nice follow up book with another couple

    mark
    That she sure is doing

    Carrie
    It does, and I loved that message

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finally! A real book with real people. Yea! Sounds like a great read. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jenny'
    Real people sure needs books too, and finding great love :D

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP