Join in :D
Sun 1 h walk. 6 km bike
Mon 4 km bike. 30 min walk
Tue 20 min walk. 6 km bike. 1 h body combat
Wed 8 km bike. 1 h zumba
Thu, 8 km bike. 45 zumba toning
Fri, 8 km bike. 15 min walk. 1 h yoga
Sat, 1.45 h walk
Good week :)
Ok so one reason why there are so many now is because I am getting to the bottom of my TBR pile. All those books that have been there for years.
The other reason is that I am also getting to the last of the books on my e-reader. And with last I mean those on it. I still have 1500 more to read on my computer. That is why ok is not good enough.
1. Darcy takes a plunge
Not all JAFF can draw me in. DNF
2. The rogue hunters are not as funny as the argenau books :/ Dnf
3. It felt meh so I gave up.
4. Dream stone
I really have lost all patience with ok books. DNF. There are better ones out there
5. Eh, why did I give up? Oh right, it was ok. I want more. I got many more freebies to read
6. Eh, why did I give up? Oh right, it was ok. I want more. I got many more freebies to read
7. So I never got to the part where why her mum was so angry (only for that? stupid) cos yes I gave up, but silly.
8. Yawn, dnf
9. This one had more promise (it was a dnf day), bit still could not compel me to read it