Tuesday 13 October 2020

TMST


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.


Oct 13th: Comfort foods and comfort reads: now that the weather is getting cooler, share some of yours.


Duh, CHOCOLATE. I love chocolate, chocolate can bring me the purest joy, mmm chocolate. When I get a real craving it is most likely chocolate.


Though I did get addicted to Coca Colar sugarfree this summer, I know I know! And a sip just, you know relaxes me.


I know neither is actual food, but hey, comfort food is comfort food.


As for comfort books, I'd say something with romance, something with a happy ending, and joy inside. Or any book can really be a comfort read, as long as it makes me happy


8 comments:

  1. Comfort food (or drinks) and comfort books go well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah confort books as romance and romcom for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have comfort reads but my brain won't focus on anything anymore. But a sweet romance would do the trick.

    Mmmm chocolate.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate? I like it too I guess *grabs another piece of chocolate while typing my comments* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessss, chocolate and maybe a nice hot cup of tea. Though Coke Zero is good too :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's quite a few books that have comfort foods as a big part of the story. There's a lot of great sounding foods/recipes in Kristen Ashley books. I think she has a cookbook out just recently, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true! If it makes you happy and brings joy, it's comfort. :) I'm a fan of chocolate as comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES - any book that makes me happy IS a comfort read. I totally agree. I love chocolate, but it's not really a comfort thing for me. I just ate a chocolate bar with my tea. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP