Friday 16 April 2021

City of Stone and Silence by Django Wexler

 

Paperback, 363 pages


Published January 5th 2021 by Tor Teen 


Series: The Wells of Sorcery #2


Fantasy YA


Own





In the last book Isoka got stuck on a creepy ship that were trying to kill them, in this book they make it to their destination. A creepy island with things trying to kill them. At least we learn that some ancients built it all, and with dark intentions. Well duh, everything is trying to kill them.




Still not sure why she is a leader, I feel her girlfriend had more leader potential.




It is also the story of her sister Tori who is looking for her. Now this girl has leader potential and is about to cause a lot of trouble in town. I liked Tori.




Lots of death and destruction. I do want book 3now so that I can see how it all plays out 





Django Wexler's City of Stone and Silence is the second book in the cinematic fantasy Wells of Sorcery Trilogy featuring a fierce young woman skilled in the art of combat magic on an epic mission to steal a ghost ship.


22 comments:

  1. DEATH seems to be the name of the game in this series. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is new to me but it sounds great! I love it when a book leaves you eager to read the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wonder what will happen...probably more death

      Delete
  3. Sounds like this is a pretty good continuation of the series. Is book 3 the final one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Death and destruction can be exciting, lol! Hope you like the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad I stalled out on this series :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the last book will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear that you liked it. I haven't read this author before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess it wouldn't be much of a story without creepy things trying to kill them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read The Thousand Names by this author in what feels like a century ago. I liked it and now I'm wondering why I haven't picked up another book by him! So many books...so little time.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP