Tuesday 22 June 2021

TMST


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




6/22/2021 What’s your favourite form of media (apart from literature, that is)?



Oh that has to be tv! Damn I love tv. All those movies, all those shows! All those shows you just watch with one half eye open when you are too lazy to do anything. All those shows that you binge ep after ep.



Dunno what more to say, I am quite addicted. I always watch tv when I write reviews and blog





6/29/2021 Mid-Year Update: What have you been up to?


7/6/2021 How do you approach writing reviews?


7/13/2021 What are your favourite posts to read?


7/20/2021 What authors have you recently discovered and loved?


7/27/2021 Where is your favorite place to read during the summer?



24 comments:

  1. So true! There are so many great series to watch now, but not enough time to do it. Have you seen Ted Lasso? It's so cute!

    Here’s my TMST post this week.✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea what that is, so googling right now!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, tv is such a time vacuum. Also, my iPhone. Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye, I love tv, but damn phones are time consuming

      Delete
  3. yep TV is for me too although I don't watch too much any more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am addicted to netflix cos we haven't got cable here, instead we take from the air, schhh

      Delete
  4. You do watch a lot. I go through phases and i'm in a tv phase now lol

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the TV. I don't get to listen to a lot of music these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not quite so much into TV, but I guess I'd say my iPad and You Tube.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep... TV. There are so many options now, not like when I was little. It's really become a wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For sure leaning towards TV shows lately myself. Movies are too long....too much of a commitment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get back to doing these! TV is fun when you just want something that doesn't require a lot of brain power. I binge watch Forensic Files and Schitt's Creek because I don't have to keep up on intricate story plots to enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tv for that, I need some zero brain power stuff

      Delete
  10. I really don't watch a lot of TV. It is on all the time because my husband is a TV nut but I usually don't turn it on if I am alone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. TV is a popular answer! And I agree, I'm a TV watcher as well.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP