Tuesday 4 October 2022

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.






10/4/2022 Do you get emotional over books/movies/TV series?





Yes! I do feel a lot of emotions when reading or watching. Last book I cried over was Children of the catastrophe, omg, it was so cruel, I  was on a walk and had to sit down and cry. Last movie that made me cry was the new Thor movie....omg did  I watch that in Sep! That was the best one in September btw!




A good book brings all the feels






10/11/2022 How long do you give a new-to-you series to decide if you like it? 

10/18/2022 Which genre/s do you enjoy the most? 

10/25/2022 Share your favorite horror books or movies.

11/1/2022 What was/were your favourite subject/s in high school?

11/8/2022 Do you belong to any book clubs? 

11/15/2022 What activity that you've read a character doing in a book have you dreamed of trying?

11/22/2022 Tell us about your favorite books as a kid.

11/29/2022 Which books are you looking forward to reading this winter? (Dec-Feb)











Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




18 comments:

  1. I agree. I don't go looking for tearjerker books and movies, but if there is a scene that touches me, I will cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean I did not know I would cry watching Thor, but I sure did

      Delete
  2. I used to years before blogging then nothing - dead inside lol but I've been getting emotional again lately. I'm getting old and sappy now.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have a heart made of ice because I just don't get emotional over books anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? No, but maybe it is audio for me that just hits me

      Delete
  4. Totally agree a good book gives all the feels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! You need to go back and update your other post. You did have a favorite movie and it was a MARVEL movie! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like the older I get the more emotional I get about watching shows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Movies and shows, definitely. Books not so much, probably because it's harder to immerse myself in the written word unless the author is REALLY good.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP