Tuesday 26 March 2024

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





3/26/2024 Will you start a series if you know it probably won't be finished?





If I know? Nope, that would be awful. Starting, loving it and then been left hanging for all eternity?!? I even have one of those. It is so sad







4/2/2024 Are you fluent in more than one language?


4/9/2024 What have you been watching? Share your TV show or movie picks.


4/16/2024 What new-to-you authors have you enjoyed in the past 12 months?


4/23/2024 TBR Update: How is your list coming along?


4/30/2024 Social Media: Where can you be found these days?




Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




18 comments:

  1. Yes, the pain of an unfinished series. I've knowingly read a few where I knew the book that was published was standalone so the unfinished series wouldn't affect me, but I'd not do it if I had no guarantees.

    Sophia Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I do not know, of course, but if I know..no

      Delete
  2. So sad. Especially if it is a high-stakes series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That feeling applies when I can’t find the sequel too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't start the series if I knew it would never be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeaaaa if I know it won't finish I will probably try and ignore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you don't know it won't end until you are a few books in so that stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think so, or maybe I'll just be content with reading the first book just to see what the fuss about but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me, it depends on the type of series it is. I read a lot of series where the series' books are self-contained and so I don't mind if they don't have an official ending so much. It does matter though if it's a series where the books can't stand alone on their own.

    Here's my response: https://www.literaryfeline.com/2024/03/where-is-your-bookmark-peek-into-finlay.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Some series have books that can stand on their own. But if not nah

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP