Monday 1 July 2024

Best of June

 





Happy July! Here are our bests from June. 


Best Book of the Month:

"Something different. Great feel to it."




"Def the best book of June. So good!"





Best Movie of the Month:

"Such a good movie. All the feels. "




"I finally managed to watch a movie. Funny."









Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - That 90's Show (s2)
"Watched this over the weekend."




"Showed up on Netflix and it's been years since I've watched it so why not! So freakin' good!"








Best Cover of the Month:

Blodeuedd's Fave
Carole's Fave




2 comments:

  1. My daughter just told me about That 90's Show. I had no idea that was out. I loved the original.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP