Tuesday 2 July 2024

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





7/2/2024 Who’s your favorite celebrity (alive and/or dead)?




That would be no one. I honestly can not say any celebrity that is a fav. And if you do have one then there is some shit that comes out and you are all disappointed.




As for dead ones, yeah no. Maybe like when I was young I had favs, but that was probably cos they were hot.





7/9/2024 Have you kept any hobbies that you started during the pandemic?


7/16/2024 Stars, Letter Grades, Nothing...how do you rate books?


7/23/2024 Book Cons: Are you attending? Would you like to attend? Which ones?


7/30/2024 Where is your favorite place to read?


8/6/2024 What is your favorite summer treat?


8/13/2024 Do you have a musical talent? What is it? 


8/20/2024 How long have you been blogging? And has your blog changed over time?


8/27/2024  Which books are you looking forward to reading this Fall? (Sept-Nov)




Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




10 comments:

  1. I will risk disappointment...I'm a fangirl at heart, can't change 😅.

    David Tennant is a fave and seems to have his heart in the right place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answer! I did love those hot 80s pop stars when I was a teen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not big on celebrities either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe when ones gets older you just get more meh

      Delete
  4. I don't have any favorite celebrities either. I did when I was younger but the older I get, the less I care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Not a lot of space left for caring

      Delete
  5. I don't really have one, either. I tend to fan girl over authors or some historic figures.

    Sophia Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes some historical figures are more fun

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP