9/8/2026 Do you ever go to class reunions?
We had one 9? years after school ended and I was all nope. But I did go to my Elementary School one. Then there was another one for the same HS one and I was all nope. But I do wonder if my other HS did one I might go
Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.
If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions, please fill out this GOOGLE FORM. Participation is optional and never required.
9/15/2026 What’s one thing that’s always in your fridge?
9/22/2026 T ell us about your current (or past) job
9/29/2026 Sweet or salty snacks - which do you prefer?
10/6/2026 If you had to teach a class or give a TED Talk, what would it be about?
10/13/2026 What animal do you think best represents your personality?
10/20/2026 If you could have any office supply in unlimited quantities, what would it be?
10/27/2026 Who do you want on your team during the zombie apocalypse and why?





























I gather that the HS reunions make you more nervous? or at least your first HS one did?
ReplyDeleteI've basically lost all contacts with everyone I went to school with every time I walked out the school's door for good. The rare exceptions are those (very few) people that I see around now and then, but we never talk about reunions. To be honest, I prefer not to have to explain how I failed at life to people who probably carved a much better one for themselves (some of them definitely did - I saw their name in the papers or read about them on the net...).
Grades 7-9 would be fun, but we have not had that. Only 10-12 which is another school and well my friends did not go, so I did not go. I felt like I only hung out with 2 people that entire time
DeleteYes, I actually attended our recent class reunion. It's fun to see my classmates as adults now. Parents! Can you believe that?
ReplyDeleteMy SO recently went to his, maybe someone will get smth together one day
DeleteOh, an elementary one would have been fun. Are you still friends with anyone from your school days?
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I lost touch with those that were my best friends from grade 1-9. Only one remain but she lives far away and we meet like once a year. But then grades 10-12 did not fare better. We only talk online. Rather sad when I think about it
DeleteI haven't been to any reunions. I can't say I'd want to be friends or meet up with anyone from there. So, no thanks.
ReplyDeleteI hear you. It would be weird to be honest. The only one I talk regularly with is someone I was not friends with in HS
DeleteI keep a long distance contact with people from high school, but I only know where one of my grade school friends is and we're on opposite sides of the country. So no reunions for me, either!
ReplyDeleteI hardly run across anyone in RL either, like where did they go
DeleteNope! 2020 would've been 10 years and I have heard of nothing since
ReplyDeleteCrickets
Delete