Friday, 9 October 2026

The truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen


Format: 374 pages, Paperback


Published : May 11, 2004 by Penguin Group Inc.


Romance YA /own




I must have found this one at a yard sale ages ago...and September was reading oldies month!




Macy has a to me boring boyfriend who goes to space camp. She takes over his boring library job where the coworkers hate her. She is the good girl who gets good grades, and who has a boring boyfriend who corrects her...yeah I do not like that guy.




But then she meets a messy group of catering staff and the summer begins.




I liked this one. Well written, some real teen drama and feelings.






That's what Macy has to look forward to while her boyfriend, Jason, is away at Brain Camp. Days will be spent at a boring job in the library, evenings will be filled with vocabulary drills for the SATs, and spare time will be passed with her mother, the two of them sharing a silent grief at the traumatic loss of Macy's father.




But sometimes, unexpected things can happen—things such as the catering job at Wish, with its fun-loving, chaotic crew. Or her sister's project of renovating the neglected beach house, awakening long-buried memories. Things such as meeting Wes, a boy with a past, a taste for Truth-telling, and an amazing artistic talent, the kind of boy who could turn any girl's world upside down. As Macy ventures out of her shell, she begins to question her sheltered life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am young Finnish woman lost in a world of books.

Publishers/authors:I am open for reviewing books so please contact me if you want your book reviewed.

Look at my review policy for more info
I review from most genres on this blog, and those genres are: fantasy, urban fantasy, YA, historical/+romance, contemporary romance and literary fiction, horror, thrillers. + some other genres read by my guest reviewers.

Disclaimer: Books reviewed on this site are my own, if not stated otherwise. Then they were sent for free by the author, publicist or a publisher. I do not get any compensation for my reviews. I do this all for fun.google-site-verification: googlec45f9c3acb51f8cd.html
Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP