Saturday 19 April 2014

Beauty Dates the Beast - Jessica Sims

WANTED
Single human female to join charming, wealthy, single male were-cougar for a night of romantic fun—and maybe more.

Me: The tall, sensuous, open-minded leader of my clan.

You: A deliciously curvy virgin who’s intimately familiar with what goes bump in the night. Must not be afraid of a little tail. Prefer a woman who’s open to exploring her animal nature. Interest in nighttime walks through the woods a plus.

My turn-ons include protecting you from the worst the supernatural world has to offer. Ready for an adventure? Give me a call.

Vampires and doppelgangers need not apply.

My thoughts:
I do like her Myles books, but why she did not keep that name who knows. It would have made it easier for me.

There was a softness and lightness to the book, it's how I like my PNR. We have Bathsheba who works for a dating agency, and Beau who is a shifter and wants to date her. The human! *gasps*

The drama is that her sister is a wolf shifter but is in hiding cos all wolves I saw here were asses. But they want her. Asses. Oh and something is after Batsheba, something else.

I understood Batsheeba and her urge to protect her sister, sure she could have told him things, but hey urge to protect was stronger. And Beau was at time a bit too alpha, I mean honestly. But then humans are weaker so he has a point there.

Conclusion:
All in all a light fun book.

Cover
eh

Mass Market Paperback, Original Edition, 353 pages
Published October 25th 2011 by Pocket
Midnight Liaisons #1
Paranormal romance
Borrowed

23 comments:

  1. I remember seeing this one. Sounds like an old fashioned, fun pnr. Which I'm in the mood for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just saying that I was in the mood for a good paranormal romance. This sounds like a fun read- I'm off to check my library website to see if they have a copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck! She is good and the books are amusing

      Delete
  3. Old school PNR with the Alpha going super alpha! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan of this cover either, though sometimes exactly what I need is a light book, so thanks for putting this on my radar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good, I haven't read anything by either name, but adding it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember seeing this one a while ago but haven't tried a book by her. I think I have one in the Myles series. I'm glad it was a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her Myles books, you should read them ;D

      Delete
  7. I've had this one for-EVER. Sounds good. I hope I'll get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a good PNR. Maybe this is the one for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not very beastly looking on the cover, is he?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo this look like fun, and I love a good light PNR from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't get that either. She uses so many names! Very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like my kind of pnr, light and and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP