Thursday 22 September 2016

Merry Cowboy Christmas - Carolyn Brown

'Tis the night before Christmas and all through the house is the presence of one wickedly hot cowboy who's come to stay for the holiday. Fiona Logan is downright shocked to return to her childhood home and find that the tall blond stranger who came to her rescue on an icy road will be sleeping just across the hall from her bedroom. Talk about temptation . . .

Jud Dawson never believed the Lucky Penny Ranch would live up to its name until now. Fiona is gorgeous, smart, funny, and everything he thought he'd never find. Now all he has to do is convince her to stick around town instead of hightailing it back to Houston. But with wild weather, nosy neighbors, and a new baby in the family, getting her to admit that she's falling in love might just take a Christmas miracle. 

My thoughts:
You can not go wrong with Carolyn Brown's cowboy books. Sassy heroines, good food, great small town, and cowboys looking for love. All wrapped up in a sweet package.

It works perfectly as a stand alone, even if it is book 3, and yes the couples from before are in it, and friends and family. But this is Judd and Fiona's romance after all.

Fiona is the last Logan sister and she comes home after her failed marriage. She is the one who does not want to stay in this small town.

Jud is the last Lucky Penny owner to arrive, the lucky one. But oh oh, they must share the house together!

Aww sweet romance. They do like each other from the start, as friends that is. And it grows into more. The real question is can he make her stay?

And during the sweetness of it all, we have some passion too, friends and family coming by, and a certain couple from the last book that made me soo mad! But it is time for redemption. Everyone can change, and it felt believable.

Conclusion:
Sweet and now I want it to be Christmas and I would love to spend it with these folks.

Cover
nice

Paperback, 336 pages
Expected publication: September 27th 2016 by Forever
Lucky Penny Ranch #3
Contemporary romance
NG

46 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I've read a cowboy romance. Lol. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I hadn't read this author before.

    I guess we're starting the Christmas reading now lol

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like that, I'd rather read them in Nov but the pubs do not want that

      Delete
  3. I still have yet to read a cowboy romance, how ridiculous am I? Need to try her books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new to me author but I do like cowboy romance at times. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this a couple of weeks ago and I loved the romance and the coziness, I especially loved the story with Truman and June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so mad at them in the last book, but here I warmed to them

      Delete
  6. Sold! I love a western and have been meaning to try this author for awhile. Onto my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't go wrong with cowboys in general, methinks. But they are awesome in romances!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it Christmas already? Damn I got no money for presents yet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cannot go wrong with Cowboys and Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carolyn Brown's cowboy books have been on my wishlist for the longest time. They look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh great review....Brown is wonderful. She does great with the characters and the small town settings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks adorable. Might read for Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read this one. I love this series.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha, are you already getting into the Christmas spirit? Well, cowboys are a pretty good way to go :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  15. The romance sounds so cheesy and perfect! *whistles* 😘
    Haniya
    booknauthors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. A Christmass book being touted in September...somebody is an eager beaver ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not me, I'd rather read in Nov, but Ng says no no

      Delete
  17. One of these days you will get me to read several of these cowboy books... you make them sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need to try the book I have by her

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yay! I love her books too. Glad this one was good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. No!! It's too early to read Christmas books!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gah! This is like the second or third review I've read of yours and this author. I need to work her into my schedule!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP