Tuesday 17 October 2017

TMST: Paranormal gift

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where Rainy discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.

October 17th: If you could have a paranormal gift what would it be and why?

What, only one gift!? How to choose then?


  • Ok take Wolverine, sure it would be good to heal, but to live that long. Hmm, yes books are good but still.
  • To hear thoughts would just be creepy. To stop time would be good in a way. Like take a long nap or read a book, but then when you have read that book you do need a nap and yes complicated.
  • Fly, why?
  • Telekinesis, if I am too lazy to do something, sure, but still nah
  • To see the future...noooo. What if it is scary!?

  • You know what, I am just gonna go with Hiro's gift from Heroes. He could travel through time, maybe he could also stop time? I do not remember, but I wanna time travel! Go back in time to every cool period. Do something fun and then be back to the exact time I left. Omg I could be gone for days. read book and chillax and then nothing has passed. yes




26 comments:

  1. I thought of regeneration but almost every character who has that NEEDS it because they get beat up all the time lol

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiro ruined Heroes for me. I'm not very good with plots where time gets all screwed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd want mind control. Then I could make all of my family behave for the holidays. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Blodeuedd, time travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to pick one special ability as they all have a downfall too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would so be a shifter. The idea to be able to run like an animal would be fun. Also, shifters usually have high metabolisms, so I could eat whatever I wanted. :-)

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I did not think about the eating thing

      Delete
  7. Hmm, speaking of Wolverine, I'm thinking of X-Men powers. I think I would want Magneto's. In this day and age of metal, think of the things you could do! If you had some metal on your shoes, you could probably levitate yourself and "fly" that way too :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point! I sure did not think of all the things u can do then

      Delete
  8. That's a tough one. How do you only pick one?!?! Maybe I would be immortal so that I would have a fighting chance at catching up with my tbr list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I want many...I should be Sylar! Haha

      Delete
  9. I love time travel, but I'd totally take Wolverine's healing. Although can he still get drunk if he metabolizes it super fast? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot to post. LOL dang moving!
    But it is hard to pick just one. I think I would want to fly or telekinesis would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I would have a hard time picking a gift. I do often have dreams that I am flying though and sometimes I'm high above the ground and flying over oceans and mountains, doing great, and sometimes I suck. I kind of just hover a few feet above the ground and it even *feels* hard to fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ften have those too, but mostly I just hover and it feels so cool

      Delete
  12. Haha. Hiro... loved his character so much! I would love the power of being able to add more hours to the day - or something like Hermione had to be able to do more during the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More reading time and is always good and nap time!

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP