Tuesday 16 August 2022

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.






8/16/2022 What do your family and friends think of your blogging?




I have no idea. I guess my friends have said it sounds cool, and others thinks it sounds interesting that I read so much. My parents probably think I have too many books since I use my old room as storage. Though to be fair, my dad built shelves under the roof when I had moved out. So they are not in the way.




But then I am more chill these days, and I am sure my SO likes that. My first blogging years were intense








8/23/2022 Does length of series matter for you when you are picking out books to read? 


8/30/2022 Which books are you looking forward to reading this fall? (Sept-Nov)


9/6/2022 Tell us about your library (photos welcomed) 


9/13/2022 Do you ever read out of your comfort zone? And if yes, does it work for you?


9/20/2022 For audiobook listeners: what hobby do you enjoy while listening?


9/27/2022 Do you follow your favourite authors on social media? Do you interact with them?





Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




14 comments:

  1. Pretty much the same here. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My parents probably think I have too many books since I use my old room as storage."
    😂

    But as for the actual blogging part? Do they know?

    No one in my life speaks/reads English, so my blogging probably wouldn't make a ton of sense to them even if I told them, since they can't actually read my posts. The only ones who know are my mum and my husband. It's not that easy to explain blogging (especially blogging in English) to people who don't, but knowing that I have an outlet that I like and that gives me the chance to talk to other, like-minded people is enough for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The amount of books I got like 5-8 years ago and then brought to them cos I had no book shelves at all then might have had them wondering. Yes they know I blog. But I do not think they really get it

      Delete
  3. Haha, most of my friends and family don't know I blog, and the ones they do don't really care, I guess :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those who knows do not care. Or think it is cool once. But yes sadly not many like minded people in my life

      Delete
  4. I think that I drive my husband crazy with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh the early years of blogging. They were intense!! I think I spent 40+ hours a week and weekends on it lol


    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family doesn't know I blog for the most part. My husband knows and is cool with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually blog and watch tv so I think he have noticed :D

      Delete
  7. My family doesn't read my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need bookshelves. I've given away most of my books. I keep the rest in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did loose a book in my last move, still sad, where did it go?

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP