Tuesday 23 May 2023

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





Which tropes do you enjoy the most? 





I am not sure. I like them when I read them, but let me think.


Romance:  I do like enemies to lovers, fake dating, marriage of convenience, grumpy-sunshine




Fantasy: The chosen one, farmboy hero,  the oldies are never wrong for me




Which books are you looking forward to reading this Summer? (June-August)






Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




14 comments:

  1. I'm less interested in tropes than characters dynamics. I do love a good enemies to lovers but they have to be real enemies.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am with you there, a trope is good, but characters win

      Delete
  2. There are so many! I like a lot of the classics, but one of my biggest weakness is also a good heist trope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think to do anything but romance. But I do enjoy a good chosen one fantasy! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love a good chosen one, yes it has been tried a million times, but I still love it

      Delete
  4. I mostly like enemies to lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For romance my fave is def forbidden love. I do love fake romance a lot. And enemies-to-lovers is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like forbidden too, but it depends, YA that tends to be so angsty

      Delete
  6. Grumpy/sunshine can be a fun on! I like all of the ones you mentioned. Whenever I come across mention of farmboy fantasy, I instantly think of The Princess Bride. I love that story.

    Here's mine for this week's topic: https://www.literaryfeline.com/2023/05/where-is-your-bookmark-peek-into-keeper.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farmboy is a tried, but good concept. it makes me happy
      And yes princess bride all the feels

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP