Wednesday 3 May 2023

Best of Apri







Here are our bests of April! 


Best Movie of the Month:

Blodeuedd - Quasi (2023)
"I watched this movie, so sill liked it."






"So much fun! I want to watch this again!"




Best Book of the Month:

"Fun story. Fun series. Great mystery. Great narrator!! "





"Best book, and the last in the series. Sadness!"









Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - History of the World: Part II
"I watched this miniseries. Fun and stupid."




Carole - The Rookie (s1)
"Finally tried this show and I am loving it. Funny, gut-wrenching, and makes you think."







Best Cover of the Month:

C's pick - "So freakin' cool!"




B's pick - "Best cover, cute (though the story was not)"







12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good month :D May is looking rather bleak at the moment

      Delete
  2. Sad for you about the last Elly Griffith story, but what a great month for movies, TV, and books for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a fun two years reading every book I could find by her

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy May to you too. I hope it will be a good one

      Delete
  4. Haha I will have to let my husband know about History of the World part 2. He loved the original, so fun and stupid is probably what he's hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg then yes do tell him! I love stupid. I miss stupid movies. I feel like most just went to puke and poop these days

      Delete
  5. Sorry to say goodbye to a series you love! I'd like to watch The Rookie. Like Nathan Fillon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fillion was the sole reason for watching :D I hope they will show the next season here too

      Delete
  6. Excellent choices. I didn't realize that History of the World: Part II is a mini-series. I assumed it was a movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I was rather surprised to see it was a mini, but we binged it

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP