Tuesday 4 July 2023

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





7/4/2023 What is your favorite holiday and what do you do to celebrate?





Favorite holiday must be Xmas. Because, I freaking love presents.  I am still 5 at heart. I also love all the candy, the decorations and the food. 




Things I do not like is that the sun rises at 10 am and sunset is at 2 pm.




Clebrations start at Little Xmas. You get into the feeling and looking forward to a long vacation. Food, presents and trying not to stress. damn that is hard.'





7/4/2023 What is your favorite holiday and what do you do to celebrate?

7/11/2023 What are some underrated books/series you wish got more recognition?

7/18/2023 Have you found a way to cut back significantly on your TBR pile?

7/25/2023 What is your favorite thing about summer?

8/1/2023 Describe your summer perfect day/weekend.

8/8/2023 Which book world would you like to visit (real and/or fictional)?

8/15/2023 Do you DNF books? When do you decide to stop?

8/22/2023 Have you ever picked up a book you didn't finish/didn't like and ended up enjoying it?

8/29/2023 Which books are you looking forward to reading this Fall? (Sept-Nov)





Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




27 comments:

  1. You only have 4 hours of light at Christmas? Goodness. On one hand though, it may enhance the festive atmosphere...I don't know, the magic of Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Xmas is a very dark time. If it is cloudy then booo
      In a way yes cos everyone has pretty xmas lights

      Delete
  2. My favorite holiday is Halloween. I like the spooky decorations and my daughter always gets out all the decorations that we have and puts them up for me. She loves this holiday too so that's just one more thing to like about it. Plus candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus candy is a good one. Lol. I do love that aspect

      Delete
  3. For me it's always been Halloween. I love the decorations and candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome, except for the darkness. Having young kids at Christmas is also a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The darkness sucks. Dark when u go to work. Dark when u get home

      Delete
  5. I don't have a favorite holiday. Wow, the sun rises at 10 and sets at 2pm?!! That's insane! You must have really long periods of daylight right now in that case. We're north so we get a lot here with the sunrise like 5:38 and sunset at 8:30. Montana was even more daylight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. when lightest we had sunset at midnight and sunrise after 3 am
      So might be a bit dark like at 1.30 am. But not really

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Halloween would be fun to see for real

      Delete
  7. Christmas is a great time to spend with family, but as a musician I have to admit that the music really bothers me. I think it is because I had to start practicing the music so early in the year that by the time the holiday arrived I was already over it haha. These days, I really enjoy Thanksgiving for the food, family time, and cooler fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that would not be fun at all. And the music starts so early too. I am more let it begin in Dec

      Delete
  8. I love Christmas also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas is my second favorite, but it does stress me out trying to get everything done. But presents are good. Halloween is my fave. I love the creepy vibe, and autumn is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes it is so freaking stressful!! Every year I say stress lesss, but it is hard

      Delete
  10. My favorite is Thanksgiving! I like to eat and there is a ton of food. Plus it's the only holiday that I get 2 days off work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christmas is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with you, it's always nice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes, all the good things that are Christmas. :) Yikes on the short daylight time.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP