Wednesday 3 April 2024

Best of March

 




Bye-bye March! Hello April! 

Here are our bests of last month!


Best Book of the Month:

Blodeuedd -  Witchmark by CL Polk

"Well written!"





"Simply adorable"






Best Movie of the Month:

Carole - Nada
"Nothing was really 5 star worthy for March. Lots of okays...good. But not great."




Blodeuedd - Damsel (2024)
"Best movie goes to Damsel!"








Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - Love is Blind
"I am still watching Love is blind. The drama, oh the drama."





"'Ghosts' is always hilarious and fun! 'Quiet on Set' is so good, but will break your heart."







Best Cover of the Month:

B's pick - "Also best cover cos so cool!"













C's pick - "So beautiful and magical!"











9 comments:

  1. Damsel was so much fun! I don't remember Witchmark - I probably read the review and forgot already. I'll need to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to post it last week but i forgot

      Delete
  2. Damsel was great. Quiet on the Set was good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not seen that one, just bits and pieces

      Delete
  3. I LOVED The Wallflower Wager! So hilarious. I need to watch Damsel.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP