Tuesday 9 April 2024

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





4/9/2024 What have you been watching? Share your TV show or movie picks.





I have been watching Love is Blind. Sometimes I just need the drama, and watching stupid people doing stupid things.




Right now we started watching Monk. I used to watch it, but it was not one of those watch every ep shows, so we are binging on it now. Fun.




I have started a bunch of shows that seems good, but yup, doing our Monk marathon now so they must wait









4/16/2024 What new-to-you authors have you enjoyed in the past 12 months?


4/23/2024 TBR Update: How is your list coming along?


4/30/2024 Social Media: Where can you be found these days?




Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




14 comments:

  1. I haven't been watching anything. Except Jumanji (the newer version, one and two). Watched it several times with my grandkids while babysitting. I did watch Monk years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess when I come to later seasons I might start remembering, but so far all Monk eps seems new to me

      Delete
  2. 3 Body Problem on NetFlix, and just watched Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire in theater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We started Monk after finishing Psych (one of my all time favs), but didn't get far. Can't remember why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monk is a good one for relaxing since I don't have to focus much to enjoy it.

    Sophia Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to watch Monk back when it was on TV. I fell of somewhere about when his original sidekick left the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My SO does not even remember the first sidekick so he must have watched the later stuff with me

      Delete
  6. I often will pick a show or two and binge on them--or at least watch it exclusively until I finish it before moving on to another show. I have never seen Love is Blind, but I can see the appeal. All that drama. :-)

    Here's my response: https://www.literaryfeline.com/2024/04/where-is-your-bookmark-inconvenient.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much drama. Sometimes you just want stupid drama

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP