Tuesday 4 June 2024

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




6/4/2024 What outdoor activities do you like to do in the spring/summer?




I do love to bike, but last Fall my bike sort of fell apart. Booo, and it seems difficult to fix. I do want a new one and in the mean time I have this old crappy spare one where like half is broken but you can still bike.




I love walks in the woods, but hell to that now. We went into summer early enough for every mosquito to awaken, surely ticks and then the hellbeasts that are deerflies come. I will wait for frost thank you.




Just to be outside and enjoy the warmth before another 6 month winter





6/11/2024 Have your reading interests changed over time?

6/18/2024 Share some LGBTQ-character books you've recently enjoyed.

6/25/2024 Mid-Year Check-In: What books have you loved so far in 2024?




Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




18 comments:

  1. "Just to be outside and enjoy the warmth before another 6 month winter"
    You know I hate the summer, but I'm talking about the kind of summer we get in South Europe - so I can get behind what you said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugs, ugh. I'm freaked out by ticks. If dogs and cats can take tick prevention meds, why can't humans too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ticks are just the worst, so tiny and then they are big and blergh

      Delete
  3. I mainly like walks and bonfires. Parks are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your area looks idyllic no matter the season! We have fairly mild summers (although we have had a few heatwaves) and don't have many bugs so I get out as much as possible going to the farmers markets, long walks, concert and movie nights in the park and eating outside on the deck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, I do enjoy it here. But yeah I will not venture into the woods now.

      Delete
  5. None, it's too hot here to do anything in the Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no - I hope you get a new bike soon! Mosquitos are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate mosquitos, but they unfortunately love me. I now use something called "Bug Off" from a soap store in Idaho, called Mountain Madness. It totally works! This comes from someone that would use 100% Deet to avoid getting bit. Hope you get to enjoy the outdoors before the frost. I love running, walking, and hiking outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, interesting. But ugh there are still ticks in the woods, nope, just nope. And then deerflies. i would take a million mosquitoes over those

      Delete
  8. I can't remember the last time I went bicycling. It's been over twenty years. Do I still know how to ride it? They say you never forget, but my balance might not be so great anymore. LOL I actually do have bicycle, but the tires need to be replaced. I do love being in the woods, but we don't make it there often unfortunately.

    Here's my response: https://www.literaryfeline.com/2024/06/where-is-your-bookmark-peek-into-keeper.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is a long time! I had this knee problem when I was 18 and they told me to go biking an I never stopped

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP