Monday 3 June 2024

Best of May





June! Halfway there! Here are our bests of last month!


Best Book of the Month:

"Fun and different!"



Carole -    Book Lovers by Emily Henry           
"So refreshing and fun."










Best Movie of the Month:

"Better than I expected! Suprising!"




"Best movie!"







Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - Monk (season 5)
"Yup still watching Monk!"





"Eeeee! More please!!!!!"






Best Cover of the Month:


C's favorite: Kitty and books!

B's favorite: A bit different!






14 comments:

  1. I like The Rookie, good show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the summer that I will read Book Lovers. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too shabby of a month :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sort of drifted away from Monk before it finished but I used to love it. I haven't seen The Little Mermaid yet but I want to. Book Lovers was fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are just binging and it is taking forever

      Delete
  5. I want to try Dreadful by Caitlin Rozakis. Also, Shazam is the best! Evil Unicorns...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm even more excited to get to Dreadful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you like it so it does not go the way as the other one I really liked and you did not

      Delete
  7. I have both Dreadful and Book Lovers on my TBR. I am so glad to see them featured as favorites here! The Little Mermaid was so good, wasn't it? I need to re-watch it. I really liked Shazam! Fury of the Gods too. Oooo! I love the cover of The Great Catsby! That is so adorable. I hope you both have a wonderful June!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I hope that you like both :)
      I still have not checked out the little mermaid

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP