Tuesday 10 September 2024

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





9/10/2024 What day in your life would you like to relive?




None? In a way maybe when my daughter was born, just skip to the no pain part and you know not falling asleep and enjoying the moment. And eating that damn breakfast they gave us at 3 am. Oh well.




Or relive as doing something else? Dunno there either








9/17/2024 Do you have a go-to comfort book/read?


9/24/2024 Do you have a series you've been meaning to finish but haven't? Which one/s and why?


10/1/2024 What were your favorite surprise books of the year? 


10/8/2024 Tell us about your favorite fall comfort foods.


10/15/2024 Who is your ideal book boyfriend/girlfriend?


10/22/2024 What are the top three items on your bucket list?


10/29/2024 How do you like to be scared? Horror or thriller?





Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




20 comments:

  1. I think I'd approach this one from the angle of trying to spend another day with someone who isn't alive anymore. Maybe relive a day with my grandparents or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great question, I would like to relive the day before my husband died to get just one more day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some ideas of moments but they are too embarrassing to say and only meant for me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say none. I sat and thought about it for a minute and can't think of any I would like to go back to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought about the times my kids were born, but I actually remember a lot of both times. I picked wedding instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not married so ;) But to be there in the moment and take some pics. Gosh we were beat

      Delete
  6. It's a hard choice. If I could change things I'd love to relive a few unfortunate days in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would just love to relive a quiet day at home when my kids were young. It would be fun to play with them again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "just skip to the no pain part and you know not falling asleep and enjoying the moment"
    😂

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skip the pain - yes, I wouldn't want to relive that part of my daughter's birth. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a toughie. Maybe my wedding day?

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP