Saturday 6 June 2015

#FitReaders Check-In: June 5, 2015 and DNFs


Join in :D


Sat, 1,5 h bike
Sun, 1 h walk
Mon, 4 km bike, 1 h walk
Tue, 8 km bike, 1 h workout class
Wed, 4 km bike, 30 min walk
Thu, 4 km bike
Fri, 1 h walk, 4 km bike

Getting back on track. I wish I could bike more cos that would be better for my foot, but omg the winds never stop.

Sat bikeride

Sun

--------------------------

More Dnfs, I love them, why? Why read crap?! You are not supposed to suffer while you read :)


Kiss an Angel:
The whole premise of this one just made me groan in despair. her father orders her to marry, she does it. She is a virgin. He is in a circus, I DNFed

Bond of darkness:
Meh

The conqueror:
Griffyn "Pagan" Sauvage, son of Christian Sauvage. Seriously, that alone was enough. But it got to be even more silly and I just could not.

All the queen's players:
I thought this was historical romance, but it was historical fiction. And hey I love both. But if I am to read historical fiction it needs to be good. This has a boring heroine, who was a follower, and I was all who cares.

Unchained:
Dnf, jos cos


29 comments:

  1. DNFs...grr! Beautiful places to walk and bike, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. You had some nice workouts. I think we've had the same wind but its easy for me to walk than bike. Hope you can increase the bike time this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wind has been so evil. I would have loved to bike more but when you can not even walk at times...

      Delete
  3. True, don't suffer while you read. Your bike ride route is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that photo of the barn! What keeps you from biking more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out perfectly :)

      Oh my foot, chronic inflammation

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures and sorry the books didn't work for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always I love the photos from your bike rides and hikes. Bummer about all those DNFs. Have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos as always and 'why read crap' is one of my mottos.
    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I am glad I am not alone. So many struggle through book and then say they did not like them. Then why read them?

      Delete
  8. I totally forgot about my post this week. SO busy did overtime all week. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna ride with you your path for Sat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those pics are amazing!!! I wanna come (even though I can't quite stay on a bike... Last time I sprained my ankle during the fall!) Your exercising .... I have no words. You go, Linda! :D Sorry about the DNFs :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D

      Oh, that is bad, you need those kiddie wheels :)

      Delete
  11. Bummer on the reads. Not tried any of those. Such pretty pictures from your bike rides!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job on the exercising. Love the pictures! I'm sorry about all those DNFs, though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the photos ... the red thatched house/barn looks cute. You're absolutely right, you should not suffer while reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow good job. And love those pics. :)

    I liked Kiss an Angel. Susan E.Philips always has those ridiculous plots that you have to read with tongue in cheek. But I loved the side characters from circus here. Especially the animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would have worked better for me years go, now I was all COME ON

      Delete
  15. lol. Always enjoy the fun with the DNFs. Have a great week this week exercising!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP