Tuesday 26 September 2017

TMST: Best UF Books


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where Rainy discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.


This week's conversation starter:
September 26th: Favorite UF Books


Well obviously, Mercy Thompson! I still remember where I was when I read book 1 and I devoured it.

October Daye rocks! This is another series that has never strayed from its path and it has stayed strong.


Come on, do you think I would not mention Kate Daniels! But this series did have a rocky start, book 1 and 2 are not the best, Ilona herself said so once ;)

There are more. I do love UF, but I can not mention them all. Well I can, but S needs to go to sleep so we will end here with my top 3 :)

29 comments:

  1. There are so many to name. I haven't tried October Daye. I need to. I agree that Kate has gotten better. I've read series like that. Authors getting better at writing.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you try them one day, they are awesome

      Delete
  2. I love Kate Daniels and Mercy Thompson soooo much!! My absolute favorites, but I love anything Ilona Andrews writes. Their Hidden Legacy series is phenomenal as well! Great choices here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear the hidden legacy failed miserably for me

      Delete
  3. I have, and need to read The October Daye series!

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read most of these but they've been sounding good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read book 2 in October Daye!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only series I'm caught up with here is Mercy Thompson, but I've started both the others, I just need to find time getting past the second books! :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't normally read UF, but I've heard nothing but great things about Patricia Briggs and Ilona Andrews. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read UF in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep looking for a UF series I'll really love. Maybe October Daye is it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mercy and Kate top my list! I need to try the Seanan McGuire series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mercy and Kate are my favorites. Followed by Dresden Files and Iron Druid Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have so many this week! :D

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP