Tuesday 4 August 2020

TMST



Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post on Rainy Day Ramblings where Rainy discuss a wide range of topics from books to blogging. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.

August 4th: Positive post: share something kind or positive.

Just out of the blue?!

I am so bad with these kinds of things. Ok, well when I got a reply from Carole this morning I thought about how she always puts our Discussion and best of posts together. She is the best!

And the same to all of you. You are the reason I am stilll blogging 

15 comments:

  1. It's hard for me to come up with something out of blue, but this is a great idea. It's easy to focus on the negative, but thinking about positive thing is so much more pleasant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also forgot to write more, ack, so me!

      Delete
  2. That's a good one!

    I couldn't really think of anything other than I love my little core group of commentors/visitors. It helps me get through the day soemtimes.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to edit with that :D Cos you all rock

      Delete
  3. Aw... you bring me lots of joy!!

    At first I thought... I don't know what to talk about, but then I had inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like always, I start a post and then forget, so yeah might have been more but alas no

      Delete
  4. It's great to have a blogging partner like Carole who can be so relied upon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that is so sweet :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a fab blogging buddy. I adore Carole for her fun discussions and reviews, and visits, too. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP