Thursday 3 December 2020

Audio: Mistletoe in paradise by Jill Shalvis

A Christmas Novella


Narrated by: Erin Mallon


Series: The Wildstone Series


Length: 2 hrs and 28 mins


Release date: 11-03-20


Publisher: HarperAudio


Contemporary romance


To review






But I have no idea what has gone on before, and I did not feel like I had missed anything for a second. It worked really well as it was.





Two former best friends, and more, meet again. Stuck on a boat. Dealing with each other and their lives.





James wanted to live and go his own way. His brother died and regretted not doing just that. Hannah works too much, and does not live at all. They talk, become friendly again and more. Oh and deal with her dad on the boat too.





Sweet little story about finding each other again, and more meaning in their lives.





Nice narrator. Good with both their voices , I do like distinct voices. She managed this novella well






Old childhood friends each fly separately to join their families on what’s been an annual holiday themed yacht adventure. Secret ex-lovers, Hannah and James are determined to make the best of things…




When everyone but Hannah and James gets held up in an airport snarl, it leaves them stuck together for four days, making Hannah’s already problematic trip a whole lot harder to face. Especially because she comes bearing more than just gifts…





As the former lovers try to make the best of the Christmas snafu, they soon realize that the best things in life can’t be planned and sometimes love is sweeter the second time around.


13 comments:

  1. oh second chance romance I love those and Jill's books. This is going on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently rediscovered her books and they're like a warm hug.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I somehow missed that this was coming out. I need to get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really nice, I have read a couple from this series and they all seem to stand alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the best types of novellas/short listens where you don't know need to know much to still enjoy.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carole
    Same

    Carole Random
    Go get it :D

    Kahtryn
    I like when it works like that

    Biblio
    Yes it really need to work like that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you didn't have to know what was going on before. It's been a while since I've read one of her books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen
    The last one I read left me a bit so and so, so it has been a while

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP