Monday 2 August 2021

Best of July

 






Happy August! HOW on EARTH are we this far along in 2021??????


Here are our best of July!


Best Book of the Month:


"Best book goes to Circe by Madeline Miller. Great!"






"The Perfect Play was the perfect short story for this summer!!!"









Best Movie of the Month:

Carole - "Nada for me this month."





"I haven't really watched any movies, but I watched this weird ass Finnish one with moon nazis, evil reptiles and a destroyed earth"









 

Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - Never Have I Ever & Atypical

"On tv I binged Never have I ever. I laughed, I cried."




"I also watched the last season of Atypical."










"Loved this show then, still love it now. Hilarious!"













Best Cover of the Month:


Carole - "So captivating!"















Blodeuedd - "Just look at him 😉"











16 comments:

  1. I watched Reba when it originally ran. It was a very fun show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the kilt gets me every time too :) ah
    great month thanks for sharing the hightlights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your review for Circe on Goodreads yesterday and it made me laugh.

    I think we might finish Never Have I Ever today!

    Kevin & I finished watching S1 of Loki last night.
    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wohooo! Yay finally :D

      I need to try Loki

      Delete
  4. Circe!! I still need to read. That Sherry Thoms one too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I am completely floored that it is August already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both covers are just great. Hmm Circe, must have been good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Lady Sherlock series. Didn't know Reba had a TV show. Circe is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP