Tuesday 28 September 2021

TMST


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





9/28/2021 Do you read 1 book at a time? or multiple? 



Obviously I read many. Well two, I mean how could I not?! One has to read a print(or ebook), and listen to another. Simple :D




Multiple always, especially since I started with audio. This is the way








20 comments:

  1. Oh I'll have to this weeks question. I used to read only one book at a time but now I usually have multiple books going.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. One at a time only for me. My mom could read several at a time. She's have one in each room and read whatever book she happened to be in the room with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that, a book a room, cool. But yes it can be hard too

      Delete
  3. Yes that's me as well. An audio and a print or Kindle book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed. I usually only read one book at a time otherwise it throws me into a reading slump and I can't finish either book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But audio and print are so different! I need two :D

      Delete
  5. I used to do up to 3 at a time. These days, I need to make it just one to make my life more manageable :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, one for each book medium. And, sometimes more if I can't get settled into a book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol!! 'simple' I love it. I always have one book on my night stand for reading before I fall asleep, one in my purse for when I have to pick up a kiddo from some sporting practice and have wait time in the car, and usually one for the living room which might be audio or ebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A book for every occasion is the way to do to do it

      Delete
  8. Always two for me. Except when I have the review copy in both audiobook and netgalley. Then I read one, switching formats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like this is true for a lot of readers - audiobook really opened up the ability to read more books at a time! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP