Friday 1 September 2023

Best of August




Here are our bests of August! 


Best Movie of the Month:

"I never remember my movies but I watched this one. Fun, and cringe."





"This was SO much better than I expected. Fun!!!!"










Best Book of the Month:

"Sad to say goodbye to this series but omg this was amazing."







"I did not read a lot in August, but I did finish some good ones. Best should go to Do you want to start a Scandal cos it was funny and made me giggle."









Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - Heartstoper (s2), Queen Charlotte, & Lincoln Lawyer
"I finally watched Queen Charlotte! But I am bad with long eps these days. Lincoln Lawyer keeps the drama up, and Heartstopper brought all the feels."















Carole - Never Have I Ever (s4)
"Such a great ending to a fun series!! It will make you feel all the feelings."









Best Cover of the Month:

Blodeuedd's - 








Carole's












14 comments:

  1. Oh man, we love the Mario movie! My kids must have watched it a dozen times already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lincoln Lawyer is the only thing here that I'm familiar with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the Mario movie way more than I thought I would too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to watch the Bat Mitzvah one. I just watched Heartstopper S2 and loved it, I saw Queen Charlotte and Never Have I ever when they came out and liked both.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun one.
      Yay Heartstopper, omg all the feels

      Delete
  5. You enjoyed that new Adam Sandler movie? It just didn't appeal to me - too much preteen/teen drama. Glad it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I should watch The Lincoln Lawyer.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP