Tuesday 14 May 2024

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





5/14/2024 Do you like to garden? Share some photos!





Oh damn, I meant to take photos! But then again, this is Finland. Nothing is blooming. No flowers, no trees. But I am the worst gardener, I just want pretty things, but I do not wanna take care of them. So I have some things and I hope they will live, and if not, eh. But yes nothing is blooming. Everything is still dead







5/21/2024 Worst character jobs: what are they and who has them?

5/28/2024 Which books are you looking forward to reading this Summer? (Jun-Aug)

6/4/2024 What outdoor activities do you like to do in the spring/summer?

6/11/2024 Have your reading interests changed over time?

6/18/2024 Share some LGBTQ-character books you've recently enjoyed.

6/25/2024 Mid-Year Check-In: What books have you loved so far in 2024?




Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




11 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. I've found a variety of plants that flower at different times, need low maintenance, and come back every year. Luckily I had photos from previous years because only the early bulbs and azaleas have bloomed so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to garden but I'm a lazy gardener. Plants have to be tough to live with me or they get replaced lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a gardener, but we are starting to grow some vegetables this year (tomato and squash). My daughter also loves to keep flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My veggies need to care for themselves too

      Delete
  4. "I just want pretty things, but I do not wanna take care of them."
    😂

    I guess you only have blooms around July/August?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Easter flowers came up in June last year ;) Because when we have Easter we have snow. And in late Sep there might be night frost. Not a lot of time here to make grow

      Delete
  5. Gardening is hard work and I do it a lot because I love the results. It does tire me out, though! I wish I had someone to do it for me, but that would be expensive with 3.5 acres! How long of a growing season do you have up there? I'd be on the hunt for anything that thrives with your colder temperatures. Cyclamen maybe? Pansies, primrose, holly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I converted that right and we have sort of the same amount of land, we had a little more. Mostly woods here though, so the little garden we have, if I only had a garderner lol
      People usually start growing things inside. The fear of night frost is all through May. And the same goes for September. I do have pansies hanging from my terrace now cos they can take a cold spell
      Ohh cyclamen looks pretty. I must look into it

      Delete
  6. I'm not much of a green-thumb.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP