Saturday 10 August 2024

Movie: A pinch of Portugal


A prep cook is elevated to the spotlight on a cooking show after the celebrity chef quits. The cute Aussie cameramen plays a key role both and her love life and work life.


Director: Clare Niederpruem


Writer: Nicole Baxter


Stars: Heather Hemmens, Luke Mitchell, Amy Louise Pemberton


Hallmark 2023





I realised that this one channel always shows Hallmark movies, at the silliest times too. But this time I started watching one and then finished on watch it later. 




As for Hallmark movies it was sort of cute and hey I was even surprised at one thing. How they managed that I do not know. I must not have been on my A game.




Anna works for a cooking show. Oh no where is the celebrity chef? Step up Anna. But she is not the chatty look at my food kind of girl. She is the look at this market, here food comes from, and authentic and cheerful kind of person. To help her she has a handsome Portuguese local who is getting his flirt on. But oh look is not the hunky camera man perfect too? What will happen?




Love wins in the end, and everything turns out like it should have. Cute, cheesy and a fun little movie. 




10 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one before but I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you know, one of the millions of Hallmark movies

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toss in a prince at Christmas time and I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are adorable. I really need a new one

      Delete
  4. Hallmark movies can be sugary sweet and super cheesy, but fun!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP