Saturday 3 August 2024

Best of July

 




Here are our bests from July!!!! 


Best Book of the Month:

"I have to choose two books this month because I can not choose. They were good in such different ways."






"This left such a mark on me. So good. So tragic."






Best Movie of the Month:

Carole 1917 (2019)
"This might have made my top 5 war movies! This was amazing and good. I need to rewatch for the third time....soon."






"I did watch one movie, and I saw the plot coming a mile away- But eh, I watched one movie at least."





Best TV show of the Month:


Blodeuedd - What We Do in the ShadowsLove is Blind (Season 4), & Exploding Kittens
"I watched s5 of What we do  in the shadows. Brilliant as always. And I finally finished all seasons of Love is blind, because sometimes I just need the drama. Exploding Kittens must be included. Binged it."








Carole - Schitt's Creek
"I have been binging Schitts Creek. I'm finally getting why it's so funny."







Best Cover of the Month:

Carole's pick
Blodeuedd's pick


10 comments:

  1. Yay for Murder at Haven's Rock! 1917 looks like a movie my husband would like. I want to watch Find Me Falling, but it'll probably be disappointing. I watched The Fall Guy and it was ok. Not as good as I hoped. Why do they have to make it weird?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh still worth watching it :) Falling is so cheesy but yeah

      Delete
  2. Exploding Kittens looks hilarious! Maybe something to watch after my kiddo goes off to school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exploding kittens? lol Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kittens were harmed during the production lol

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this interesting roundup.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP