Thursday 15 February 2024

TMST where I forgot about Tuesday

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





2/13/2024 Share your romance (HEA/HFN) recommendations.







Go get them! :D






2/20/2024 What is your favorite type of candy?


2/27/2024 Which books are you looking forward to reading this Spring? (Mar-May)









Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




16 comments:

  1. Loved all the Nalini Singh, Katie Ruggle and Tessa Dare selections! Great recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahaha! Too funny. Nalini Singh is always a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've read enough of the genre to have a ton of recs, but I've enjoyed some of the LGBTQ romances I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have yet to try a Singh romance and I have got to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these but some look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe I need to be like you and just post on NOT Tuesday if I really like the prompt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like, nope, still gonna do it and be crazy hahah

      Delete
  7. I read Heidi but mostly, I forget what I've read when people ask for rec's lol

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP