Saturday 2 July 2016

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-In July 1rst and Sunshine blogger

#FitReaders is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog  and That’s What I’m Talking About.
Join in!

Fri 2,5 km bike, 30 min walk
Sat 30 min walk
Sun 1 h walk
Mon 30 + 40 min walks
Tue 20 km bike, 30 min walk
Wed 1 h walk
Thu 45 min walk, 4 km bike
Fri 5 km bike, 30 min walk


Pearls cast before a McPig nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award.7

The Sunshine Blogger Award is a sort of electronic chain letter (for those who are old enough to remember when communication by mail required stamps) and is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers through their blogspace and/or their social media. 

The Rules

The Sunshine Blogger Award does not operate in an atmosphere of chaos, ergo there are rules as follows:
- Name drop and link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Answer the eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate up to eleven wonderful bloggers and write (or borrow/steal) eleven questions for them to answer.

The questions C gave me & my answers

EDIT:
Ahem, so I copied everything and realised I never answered the questions she gave me, but the ones she answered. GODS! So first up are the wrong ones and then comes the right ones.

1. Who's your weird celebrity crush and why?
I do not know if I have a weird one, but let me think...yees oh that guy from Naruto, oh what was his name *checks* Kakashi was his name. Oh *reads the question* It could have been a real person, eh whatever, I crushed on him way back.


2. You can only watch one film, as many times as you like, for the rest of your life. What do you choose?
I do not think I will take one of my 5 favorite movies, I should take a long one, like Return of the King, uncut version and mmm the battle of Pelennor Fields.


3. How many of you does it take to change a lightbulb?
I leave manual labour to my boyfriend, that is what men are for

4. Coffee or tea?
Tea!!!! Green, herbal, black, red, white, yaaaay

5. What's the best gig/play you've ever seen?
I really have not been to many gigs, so The Rasmus, but it was late and I was tired. But best of the few I have seen. And that includes The Rasmus a second time. I do not like gigs, too noisy.

Mind changed, Jumper back when I was 16! Awwww, the were wonderful.

6. You can go anywhere in the world, in any time period, with any person (living or dead). Where, when and with whom would you go?
I think I would have liked to go with Tolkien to Norway, sit on the beach of a nice fjord and talk mythology and languages and drink tea.

7. What are you reading at the moment and how are you finding it?
The price of Valour by Django Wexler.
It's good, just not awesome

8. Dragons or unicorns?
Omg how lame aren't unicorns. Dug, dragons man! Dragons.


9. If you were a chart-topping recording star, what sort of music would you be making?
New metal...that brings me back

10. The entire world is shortly to be subjugated by a race of giant mutant ants. You have twelve hours before you are put to work in their colossal sugar factories. How do you spend your final hours of freedom?
Eat, drink...die?

11. When you were ten, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Indiana Jones.

THE REAL Questions:

1. What is your favorite scary movie?
I do not have one. I am not really a fa of them. Reality is enough

2. Zombies or Vampires?
Omg zombies scare the shit out of me. I tried watch the Walking Dead but had like 3 zombies nightmares a night. So then I just let BF watch while I was in another room, but I still heard it and BOOM nightmares. If I ever watch a zombie movie it's like one and then no more cos I always have nightmares.
So duh, vampires, hot ones please. No nasty ones.

3. What movie or book do you turn to if you want to be cheered up?
I usually pick a cheesy historical romance cos they can be cute and fluffy and make me happy.

4. If you could be an animal for a day, what animal would you want to be?
I would be a cat and sleep.



5. There's a hippo chewing on your electrical wiring. What do you do?
First, how did a hippo get through the door? Second, back away slowly and call the cops.

6. What's the scariest thing you ever did?
I have never done anything scary.

7. Would you rather be king/queen or the power behind the throne?
Queen, and not a ruling queen. I am not one for politics, I would just sit there and look pretty and hope that if there is an assassination they kill the king first and I will get the fu*k out of there.



8. You suddenly turned into a T-Rex. What's the first thing you're going to do?
Smash cars and houses obviously.

9. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star wars! What kind of question is that?! I am not a trekkie.

10. If you could star in a movie, what kind of movie would you want to be in?
A fantasy ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and I need a hot elf lover please.

11. What would be the title of your autobiography? 
Too many books, too little chocolate.


As for nominating:
Answer if you want and if you do well here are two sets of questions.



25 comments:

  1. Oh, great answer on the t-rex question :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers. I love horror movies and vampires. I'm a trekkie. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaat?! A trekkie! LOL, those new movies are decent I guess ;) And I might have liked Voygager

      Delete
  3. Lol. Like seeing this side of you. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics and I love all your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a cat and sleeping for a day sounds heavenly right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post B! And great answers, I think we would get along famously in real live :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pics this week!
    #5 hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehehe cute! I love it! Congrats on the award dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your answers to these questions!!! I just love tea too!! Herbal is my favorite though, its so healthy and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teh KITTY!!! LOVE IT! And total Trekkie here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I leave manual labour to my boyfriend, that is what men are for"

    HAHAHA! I laughed out loud when I read that - good answer :)

    And gorgeous pics as always. I don't know what I love more, photos from your winter walks or your summer ones. You live in a beautiful area.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you ;)

      I do like it here, winter as summer, though winter is better for walking

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP