Friday 20 September 2019

Movie. The Predator

When a young boy accidentally triggers the universe's most lethal hunters' return to Earth, only a ragtag crew of ex-soldiers and a disgruntled scientist can prevent the end of the human race.

Director: Shane Black
Writers: Fred Dekker, Shane Black |
Stars: Boyd Holbrook, Trevante Rhodes, Jacob Tremblay |
Sci.fi / 1 h 47 min /2018

Ok so this was really boring. Blah blah, alien comes to earth. Sniper guy gets help from pretty smart lady, brainy kid, funny guy and crew to take it down.

Predators are scary mofos.

I really had no idea who anyone was except for Dunn, and Theo. And wait what have I seen that one guy in? I am so bad with names.

Last thought: Not worth it



24 comments:

  1. I sometimes like to watch Sci-Fi horrors for shits and giggles. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised Kevin never dragged me to this lol I've seen the earlier ones and meh

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do regret watching it, but SO was watching so

      Delete
  3. Damn, sad to hear that. I've actually avoided watching this for fear of being disappointed. I love the original Predator but every remake just seems to suck more and more.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the original movie but haven't watched this one because it didn't look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack Predator?? I've only seen the old one w/ Arnie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't care for predator at all....Alien yes but this one was so corny and didn't work for me in any way

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope. I don't watch scary movies, even the ones that suck. ;)

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
  8. these movies xD I don't really like the old ones either so I prolly won't ever watch this willingly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate it when I sit through a movie hoping it'll get better and all it does is suck. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't see me picking this one up. Nope.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the original with Arnold. SO dated, but lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP