Thursday 31 December 2020

Best of 2020 with Carole

 



Welcome to the BC Awards!!!  Carole and I will be presenting awards to our favorites of 2020! 





Best Movie of the Year


Blodeuedd's pick......Ashes in the Snow (2018)
















"Movies are so hard to recall this year, I watch and forget. But Ashes in the snow needs to be mentioned because it was a reminder how cruel humanity is."


Carole's pick.......Hamilton (2020)











"Okay - okay....I know this is a 'play' not a movie BUT this version is a movie version because it is on Disney+ SO I am counting it ;) hehehehe plus it is AMAZING. 100% the best of the year. No contest."

Best Show:

Carole's pick.....The Great (Season 1)











"Oooo I had a few goodies this year, but I really LOVED this one. I need season 2 right NOW! lol."




Blodeuedd's pick.....Dash & Lily













"It was just so cute and totally needed this year. Though I have watched a bunch of other good ones too"



Best Book Cover:

Blodeuedd's pick.....









"When I looked at all the covers of books I have read the this one stood out."


Carole's pick......















"This one really stuck with me. So beautiful."


Best Audiobook of the Year:

Carole's Pick......Lake Silence by Anne Bishop










"The narrator is amazing and I loved this story so much. I want moreeeee! Boooo to those crappy humans."



Blodeuedd's pick......Love Hard by Nalini Singh



"Great narration by Justine OKeefe. This book gave me all the feels."














Best Book of the Year:
Blodeuedd's pick...........Divine Heretic by Jaime Lee Moyer








"It was so lightly written, and I could not put it down."












"It gave me so many feels. All the feels. This was really good and deserves this award for sure."



Best Re-Read of the Year: 



"Just like pie....I can't get enough of it. I wanna listen to it again and again."


Blodeuedd's pick........Heartstrikers Series by Rachel Aaron

"Heartstrikers by Rachel Aaron, because I heart that series."



Honorable Mentions: 

Blodeuedd - "Special mention goes to Vivarium. A great way to end 2020. Trapped in hell."





Carole - "It was a huge contender for best of the year. It was so dang good. You have to watch it."







And that is the end of the BC Awards. I am excited to see what 2021 has in store for us!!





14 comments:

  1. I haven't seen or read any of those. Glad you guys enjoyed them. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your favourites, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your favorites in shows and books. I remember you gals getting excited about most of these.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to start listening to the Heartstrikers series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't seen or read any of those. Ashes in the snow sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dash & Lily was cute! I still need to watch Hamilton *gasp* lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea where to watch Hamilton, was it on Disney? No thanks to Disney

      Delete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP