Tuesday 24 May 2022

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





5/24/2022 Do you review every book you read? Why or why not? 





Of course I do! This is what I was born to do! No, really, I would get OCD if I did not do it. I have to talk about every freaking book I finish.




So a big fat YES on that question. And why, because my brain makes me lol






5/31/2022 Do you request ARCs? Why or why not?



Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.





21 comments:

  1. I review most books I read/listen to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I review all of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Of course I do! This is what I was born to do!"
    😂 I love this. And yeah, same for me - it's a compulsion LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny, I don't review every book fully but always leave a short review on GR for books I don't review on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also a good way to remember things 10 years later ;)

      Delete
  5. It ry to say at least a little something so I remember what I thought at the time but I don't write full reviews for everything anymore.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have much the same problem- I get antsy if I don't review something I read, although lately I've been skipping reviews occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do too. If I finish the book, then I feel like I have to write a review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish! I know y'all are pretty religious in reviewing the books you read, but man. I'm so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. At the very least, I'll toss down some quick thoughts about my impressions. So, I'm a must reviewer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think my brain would melt if I didn't review the book I read. Even DNFs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely review every book I read, but I find that it sometimes can take me quite a while to actually get around to writing said review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to write as soon as possible, but yes suddenly a few days have gone by

      Delete
  12. I try to review every book I read, and I try to finish every book I start!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP