Tuesday 8 August 2023

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





8/8/2023 Which book world would you like to visit (real and/or fictional)?





This is another hard one. I love my fantasy and Uf books, but I would hate to visit those worlds. NO thank you. 




But maybe, yes maybe I could visit Pride and Prejudice, and take a look at Mr Darcy. That world would be more manageable. 





8/15/2023 Do you DNF books? When do you decide to stop?

8/22/2023 Have you ever picked up a book you didn't finish/didn't like and ended up enjoying it?

8/29/2023 Which books are you looking forward to reading this Fall? (Sept-Nov)





Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




16 comments:

  1. Yess a lot of fantasy worlds are scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love my fantasy and Uf books, but I would hate to visit those worlds."
    Those tend to be a bit deadly LOL. Dangerous at the very least...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kate Daniels world would be scary, but maybe kind of neat? Only if I had a power too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time traveling... good luck! I would mess up everything because I have no manners. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any of the books in Christine Feehan's Dark Series as long as I was a lifemate to one of those tall, gorgeous Carpathian men. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be a wizard in the Harry Potter world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that does not sound too scary in a way

      Delete
  7. Yeah...I don't know about visiting the worlds I read. lol

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are not the best. Fun to read about it, but not to visit

      Delete
  8. That is a really tough question! It would be dangerous to visit most of the places I read about.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP