Tuesday 17 October 2023

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





10/17/2023 What is your favorite season? Why?




I will say summer. It is warm, there is light. 




But then spring is fun just cos you can walk in the woods without being eaten by mosquitoes.



Fall is kind of shitty though



Winter is beautiful, but the roads are icy and slippery 







10/24/2023 What is your favorite supernatural creature?


10/31/2023 What is your favorite thing about Halloween?






Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Noooo! It is muddy, it is rainy. It is warm one second, snowing the next

      Delete
  2. I thought it didn't even get hot enough for you to get mosquitoes!

    As much as I hate summer (MY summer), I suppose I would crave for it if I lived in your corner of the world - at least there would be light! and I guess I wouldn't suffer from the worst of the season at your latitude...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those pesky devils are everywhere, and especially in the woods. With tics and in the Fall deerflies

      I do like the fact that you can go out at 11 pm and it still light outside

      Delete
  3. Mine is Winter because it's cooler here but not really cold for long and no bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like summer. I can deal with the heat better than the cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can deal with the cold, but everything else falls apart.

      Delete
  5. I love spring when everything is bright and coming back to life but I also love summer out here in Washington. It (usually) doesn't get hot, no bugs and there is so much amazing food. I hate winter lol.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is fall - not too hot and not too cold and I love the changing colors of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like fall, at times, when it is sunny or just nice like today

      Delete
  7. I love the fall. The summer is pretty hot here and I'm not a fan of the heat. You must not get as hot as we do. Spring is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it does not really get that hot. Sometimes yes and the heat is suffocating then. People who have been to warmer countries says their heat is better

      Delete
  8. I'm with you - summer is the best! I think because we live in areas that don't get overly hot and have long, dark winters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I will take the summer that we have cos winter is coming

      Delete
  9. Summer is nice! It gets really hot here in the summer usually, but I do like the longer days!

    Here's my response: https://www.literaryfeline.com/2023/10/where-is-your-bookmark-glimpse-into_01433919609.html

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP