Tuesday 16 April 2024

TMST

 


 

Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.





4/16/2024 What new-to-you authors have you enjoyed in the past 12 months?




Ok so last year was the read of re-reads and Dare, and other ones I had read before, so not really any new authors that blew my mind. 



Josh Malerman, so scary!


Janet Fitch, I really need to try other books by her


CL Polk. Fun and I need to try book 2










4/23/2024 TBR Update: How is your list coming along?


4/30/2024 Social Media: Where can you be found these days?




Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.




If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions,  please fill out this GOOGLE FORM.  Participation is optional and never required.




12 comments:

  1. So I have enjoyed a sci-fi romance series starting with Calmity by Constance Fay, a really spooky retelling of Hansel and Gretel, After The Forest by Kell Woods and a fantastic tale staring a haunted house by Alix Harrow, Starling House. That should keep you busy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. CL Polk is on my list to try, too.

    Sophia Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. That CL Polk book sounded good - I want to hear your thoughts after the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet Fitch is the only author from your list I've read before. I read two of her books and they had me in tears. Such heavy topics and well written. I do want to try CL Polk one of these days. Have a great weekend!

    I went kind of crazy with my response and couldn't narrow my list down. Here's mine: https://www.literaryfeline.com/2024/04/where-is-your-bookmark-peek-into-legacy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg then I really need to try more. And yes heavy stuff.

      Delete
  5. There's been a couple I've discovered, but yes, Josh Malerman is great.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP