Sunday, 30 August 2026

Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George


Series: The Princesses of Westfalin Trilogy (#1)


Format: 304 pages, Paperback


Published: May 1, 2010 by Bloomsbury USA Children


Fantasy/own





Sure, I know the story, but it feels like I read exactly this one and forgot to log it...oops. See I found some older books( not that old, just not in the right place.)




Rose is one of 12 princesses forced to dance all night with the sons of wicked king. They can not tell what they do but people do start to wonder when their shoes are broken. But they never seem to leave their bedrooms? And then princes who come to court them end up dead. Fishy indeed.




In comes a young soldier returned from the war, and he starts working for his uncle in the gardens. Can he solve the mystery of the dancing princesses, or will this whole country fall apart?




And since is is a fairytale it will all work out and there will be a hea. Yay. I enjoyed it, it was a light and short read. A good story.





Rose is the eldest of twelve princesses forced to dance through the night in an underground palace. Galen is the soldier turned gardener who falls for her. The key to breaking the spell lies in magic knitting needles, an invisibility cloak, and-of course-true love. Inspired by "The Twelve Dancing Princesses,"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am young Finnish woman lost in a world of books.

Publishers/authors:I am open for reviewing books so please contact me if you want your book reviewed.

Look at my review policy for more info
I review from most genres on this blog, and those genres are: fantasy, urban fantasy, YA, historical/+romance, contemporary romance and literary fiction, horror, thrillers. + some other genres read by my guest reviewers.

Disclaimer: Books reviewed on this site are my own, if not stated otherwise. Then they were sent for free by the author, publicist or a publisher. I do not get any compensation for my reviews. I do this all for fun.google-site-verification: googlec45f9c3acb51f8cd.html
Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP